Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hurting

As soon as I started to heal and pick up to move on with my life MOM'S birthday come up and slapped me in the face and now all I feel is pain. My best friend is gone and she was the only one that EVER LOVED ME. All I've heard is be strong for dad but who's going to be strong for me. I need my family more then ever and I've never felt so alone. Why can't I be ok? My world is crashing down on me and I can't turn to anybody. God please help me tho all these trials I can't do this anymore. I am hurting so much and am scared to show my feelings. 

3 comments:

  1. We are all hurting because mom is gone and we are all reminded that she is gone in different details, but if we don't ever hurt, we can never experience healing. You may feel alone, but you aren't alone because we are all hurting. The one thing that mom would tell you now, is that she's not gone she just relocated and she's waiting for you to look up to see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death is never an easy thing to deal with. The hardest part of it is picking up the pieces and moving forward, sometimes people get stuck in a spot that seems desolate and they feel alone. The best advice I've gotten was to not be strong for others, but be strong for yourself. You alone hold the courage, you face the day even when you feel weak, that alone makes you stronger than you realize.You will be okay, you have to believe that, don't be afraid to be honest to those you trust, those you love. Family and TRUE friends will have your back, they will support you no matter what goes on in life. The greatest but also hardest trial you have to overcome is learning to be honest with yourself and others. You hold the key to your future, your success and your freedom from the bad things that happen. You feel alone but you aren't, there are a lot of people who love you and feel a lot of what you are feeling. The greatest gift you can give your mom is to be yourself, be honest with who you are and make her proud by never giving up. Talk to those you love about how you feel, they will become your greatest weapon against the trials you face, and know that your mom is with you in spirit, is watching over you and loves you more than words can fathom to tell you. Time will heal a few of the wounds but you will be okay, you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete